This complete system incudes a copper pressure sensor nose cone and conductivity sensor guard to combat biofouling and extend Aqua TROLL 200 deployments, ideal for coastal environments and high-fouling sites. For best performance, replace the antifouling guard every 6 months and the nose cone every 12 months.
- Specially formulated copper alloy
- Prevents organisms from attaching to the instrument
- Sub 2-inch outer diameter
- Spend less time in the field – Complete kit reduces site visits and extends your deployment up to 6 weeks.
- Save money – Clean and reuse the system for up to a year.
- Protect your data – Reduces biofouling that can compromise your data.
- Antifouling nose cone
- Antifouling conductivity sensor guard
- Instruction sheet
Aqua TROLL 100 and 200 Instruments
Operational: -5 to 50° C (23 to 122° F)
Storage: -40 to 65° C (-40 to 149° F)
Calibrated: 0 to 50° C (32 to 122° F)
Max Pressure for Aqua TROLL 100 500psi (1153 ft)
Dimensions and weight Diameter (OD): 1.83 cm (0.72 in)
Length: 31.5 cm (12.4 in)
Weight: 188 g (0.41 lb)
Materials Titanium body and sensors; Delrin nose cone;
PVC conductivity cell
Output options : Modbus/485; SDI-12; and 4-20 mA
Battery type and life2 3.6V lithium; 5 years or 200,000 readings3
External power: 8-36 VDC